Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lust for Cake

I've been dieting since about the second week in January. In that time I have lost ten pounds. Yea me! (Now, let's not overlook the fact that I had put on EIGHT pounds over the holidays....caused by both hypothyroidism and a lust for cake.)

No one ever claimed dieting was joyous. Certainly not me.


When I wake up in the morning this is what my eyeballs view:







What does my lustful brain see??? This:







Red velvet cake sweetness.


What do I WANT for breakfast?????? This:










What do I get for breakfast? This:








And you can see that this morning was a fight to the death with the can of protein shake mix to get every "yummy" morsel.

Enjoy your eating today, those of you who can afford to. I'll try not to dislike you too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny stuff. Anytime I'm reading a book and there is mention of something yummy I lose the plot line thinking of the food.

Unknown said...

LOL! Oh I am so on your page...been on Weightwatchers since September and have managed to lose 26lbs despite Graves Disease (thyroid too). But last week I had a slight flip out mentally & ate KFC etc...managed to gain 6lbs in 2 days. I mean c'mon how fair is that I ask ya!

My current problem is Creme Eggs!