Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wooden Spoon Love

This week I've gotten numerous projects finished.  It may have been because of deadlines.  It may have been because of the piles of unfinished projects on my work space.  It might have been because of days and days of rain.  Regardless, I have cleared swaths of space in my studio.  Yippee!

This accomplishment also gave me time to spend carving without feeling guilty about the other things that needed attention.

I just finished this spoon.  It might just be my favorite spoon.  ....at least for the moment. The shape is pleasing to me and it is spalted just enough.


I'd like to just sit and hold it.


2 comments:

Julie said...

This ones a beauty!!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So good to be getting back blogging and visiting some of my favorite places. My joy to scroll through your fascinating spoon carving posts. Your work is awesome! Shortly I am sharing a carved lovespoon I recently received as a gift.