Thursday, October 7, 2010

In School Arts Again....Woohoo!

Through the social networking sites ArtEd2.0 and Twitter, I connect with several folks who write for School Arts magazine.  Occassionally, I get a tiny blurb in the magazine by virtue of the fact that I have participated in something for which they were requesting participation.
Tech writer, Theresa McGee, asked art teachers to write about their funny memories from the classroom so she could highlight the webpage "Wallwisher".  I sent five anecdotes in under my Twitter name, "School_Marm."  I was tickled to see them published.   All of the entries are pretty funny so  check them out over at Wallwisher. 

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...all 4 of yours made it in there!!! They are so cute!!! Congrats!

sallgood said...

How fun! Don't you love the things kids come up with?!

Chan Bliss said...

I'm still trying to figure out the banana. I guess it was an emergency snack. I know how kindergartener treasure their snacks.