Monday, October 12, 2009

"Left at the Thrift Store"

"Left at the Thrift Store" is one of those easy to enjoy blogs that I read as often as it posts.  Usually, the posts include one photo of something bizarre, interesting, funky, valuable or kitschy that for some unknown reason, did not follow the author home.

This is what I left at the thrift store today:



In case you fear your eyes deceive you, here's a slightly closer look:



That's right.  A  workout video featuring an older man wearing a floral spandex unitard....with a fanny pack.  Should I drive back to the store immediately before someone wiser snatches it up?

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That is really funny! I don't know why you passed up on that.

Taz said...

That's Mr Motivator. He was a cult uk tv aerobic instructor in the 80s or 90s. And he still lives on in his wild spandex ;)

Chan Bliss said...

My school is really pushing fitness this year. I think that video would be a great motivator to show on the school morning show. I'll have to see if Amazon has a copy;)

Chan Bliss said...

Nope, just looked and Amazon does not carry it. Go figure.

Julie said...

OMG! What the ----------...good grief!!!!! This is amazing! I think you will do real good to leave it there, oK??? LOLOL! Ha h aha.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Yep I agree with Taz, that is "Mr Motivator" he use to do work outs on morning television I think the Moran lady was "the green godess" she was on BBC 1's morning tv and she always wore a green leotard from her ankles right to the end of her arms... the last lady Rosemary Conely is still famous for her fitness clubs and recipes...

x Alex

jackie said...

What?? You mean you didn't snatch that up immediately? What were you thinking? :)