Friday, April 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

This meme has been going around the craft blogs lately. The first three commentors receive a handmade gift from the poster, then they have to post the offer on their blog and pay it forward to the next three. I have always been commentor #4 and missed out. Whaaaa.... So, lucky for me, when PinkFeatherParadise made the offer I somehow got in.

Here's the "official" part I lifted from her blog: "The first three people to leave a comment will receive a hand made gift from me
the only thing you have to do is participate and carry on the gift giving to three more people...
as soon as you have left a comment do a "pay it forward post" on your blog and continue the giving.
I will contact the first three comentee's to get their addresses."

From me, that means you will receive some sort of snipping. So, party on.


3 comments:

Mr Lee said...

Thanks for the lovely message on our blog.We are happy you could like our works.We will continue our efforts.Welcome to our blog usually.Good luck.

Chan Bliss said...

Ohh #2! That RSS feed finally paid off. This sounds like fun. I guess I'll have to come up with some quilting type gift. Or maybe an egg;)

Cindy said...

Ooo! I want a little something from snippyville!