Monday, March 17, 2008

What's Up with THIS????

I kissed Mark goodbye, shut the garage door, and danced my way to the studio. "I'm on va-caaaaa-tion. I'm on va-caaaaa-tion. I'm on va-caaaaa-tion." Sitting in my studio chair, I realize that I have done something nasty to my back..........?????? WHAT? I swear. The first minute that I begin my real "vacation," I mess up my back.

The first thing on the agenda for my morning was to pick up all the electronics I had been experimenting with yesterday. I'm thinking that bending over repeatedly, picking up all manner of gadgets, is not in the best interest of my back. On the one hand......no picking up!!!! Yippee!!! On the other hand....the spot I plan on spending countless hours this week, is likely to remain cluttered for a day or so.

.........grumble, grumble.

No comments: