Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Jackie ( http://smoothpebble.wordpress.com/) to reveal a few things about myself. Secret 4’s.

4 jobs I’ve had: Costumed character at Busch Gardens (as in summer job wearing a big furry rat costume)…..Archives Assistant (College of William and Mary), Secretary (Psych Services, William and Mary), and Elementary Art Teacher

4 favorite books (I added this category) Uncle Tom’s Cabin, The Red Tent, The Grapes of Wrath, The Jungle

4 favorite movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Sling Blade (love me some Billy Bob Thornton!), Driving Miss Daisy, Forrest Gump

4 places I’ve been: Moab, Utah; Portland, Oregon; Canaan Valley, West Virginia; Asheville, North Carolina

4 places I’ve lived: Central Virginia, Southeastern Virginia, further Southeastern Virginia, Northern Virginia

4 favorite tv shows: CBS Sunday Morning…..besides that, I don’t often get control of the remote at night, but when given the opportunity I indulge in Judge Judy, Wife Swap, and Big World, Small People

4 favorite radio programs: (I listen to podcasts, so I changed this category too…): Slate Political Gabfest; Studio 360; Fresh Air; This American Life

4 favorite foods: eggplant parmesan, salads, homemade biscuits; lemon sorbet.

Okay.........so I'm off to tag 4 other folks.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohh, do you have any pictures of you in the big furry rat costume? You've been busy posting while I've not been looking.

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I've been visiting this morning and enjoyed all of your post. Your papercuts are just splendid. I am always in awe of such art. Thanks for stopping by my place. I enjoyed your visit.