Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just Like Daddy



Many days, I do not have any inspiration for snipping.  Eventually, though, an idea will come up and smack me in the head.

This one was inspired by watching the two little boys next door.  Their parents are cops.  Dad is a hulking muscle man.  Mom is minute.  I giggled several times this week watching the parents cutting grass and the boys pretending to cut grass behind them.   The boys bend down low to the ground and hold onto the sides of their big dump trucks.  Their little behinds stick way up in the air. Then the boys run that way.  How on God's green earth they can run like that, I have no clue.  But I get tickled every time I see it.  And they can do it for hours.

9 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

How cute is this one! Look at those little bottoms pushing up the hill. Glad you were hit with inspiration!

Diana said...

Great snip!!
My back would give out mainly because my bum would overbalance me. It's the elastic backs that kiddies seem to have that enables crazy behaviour such as this. I'm loving the tiny houses, I can't believe how small they are!!!

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Love the snip, and the text in the background is a nice addition... I remember doing that as a child... but as I have become older and I see Danny doing it I hear myself say those imortal words " careful Danny, you'll hurt yourself!" oh I feel so old... I sound just like my mother! lol

x Alex

random Cindy said...

Hee, Hee. Great snip! Reminds me of my boy pushing his little plastic lawnmower to help daddy.

Barb said...

Adorable snips. You have some serious talent girl.

hugs,
Barb

Jingle said...

This is wonderful!

cafay1 said...

I remember my boys when they were young and how they used to follow dad. I remember them trying to be just like dad and acting like they were shaving, just like in that old commercial. You brought back memories. Thanks cute snip.

Bottega Veneta said...

Great!

Tia said...

That is the cutest story - I loved the visual memories of little ones playing on the floor with their bums high in the air... it's so true!