Friday, June 26, 2009

Read............the............Label !

I spent three hours Wednesday afternoon on a larger snip than I have been doing. 8"x10" Butterflies on flowers.

Three hours.

When finally finished, I sprayed the piece with adhesive as I always do.


Unfortunately, the spray adhesive I bought the other day was not the repositionable type. "All purpose spray adhesive." When I picked up the snip all the tiny pieces adhered to each other.


And they did not come apart in a nice way. Lots of pieces tore off. Some never unattached from the other pieces.

...........sigh.........

Fail.

3 comments:

Sara Bowen said...

BUMMER! Ooo how that hurts. Ooh how I feel for you!

Cindy said...

Oh no! I feel your pain. Spray adhesive is like fire, it can do wonderful things and awful things too. :(

John Speight said...

Oh yes, I know what this feels like. It hurts to even think about it. You'd think someone could invent the perfect papercutter's glue.