Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Different Day, Different Drive


scherenschnitte 4" x 6"
Yesterday I was so gung ho to achieve everything I could possibly do in one day. Today, not so much. After M left for work, I fell asleep again. When I woke up, it took me a good while to get back up to speed. I won't do that again as it felt as though my day was wasted. A morning person, I like to be up and moving early in the day.


Though I felt like a lump for a good part of the day, I did get a few things accomplished. I snipped a couple of pieces in black and white, which I hadn't done for a while. During a manic rush to the grocery store to buy caffeinated diet soda, I picked up some special lightbulbs. That led to playing around with photographic lighting, which wasn't entirely satisfying. Tonight I had an amazing workout at Jazzercise with a guest teacher. Now I'm parked on the sofa again and fully expecting to be in bed in an hour.

3 comments:

MLBetterly said...

Another awesome snip!! Mad talent!

Tara said...

You sound just like me! I had the same kind of day yesterday myself.

Love the snip! I love anything with bees on it.

Have a blessed one.

Diana said...

Jan, I'm loving the heart-shaped snips.