Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweet Treat

I just got home from a long day of riding the bike (100 miles) and driving home (3 hours) after a night of not a lot of sleep in a tent (probably 6 hours.)

THIS is what I found waiting amongst piles of junk mail.



Maple candy from Mackville Road in Vermont. My blogger friend, Diane, sent this in a thank you note. I won't say how much I have eaten already, but let me just say "mmmMmMmmmMMmmmMMMmm.........." What a perfect ending to the day. Thank you, Diane!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it and it sounds like it showed up at the perfect time! Now, please go get some sleep
: )

Unknown said...

LOL! Probably just as well you cycled 100 miles today!

La Donna Welter said...

I want to also say Thank You! Thank you for the very, very nice comments about my paper cuts. Coming from you, means so very much to me (can you tell I'm a big fan of your work)!?!