Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Five Random Things

I'm really bad with the memes with which people tag me. I always intend to do them, and then forget. Celita did tag me with this one, and I am determined to get it done.

Five Random Things About Me

1.) I have performed on Broadway twice. Well, sort of....snicker.... I was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade twice. I was a costumed character at Busch Gardens during my college years, and was invited to participate in the parade with them two times.

2.) I met my partner, M, at night in a cave.

3.) I enjoy digging in my compost piles. The worms that live there are my pets. (giggle) They don't have names or anything, but I have fond feelings towards them.

4.) On my "sweet sixteenth" birthday, on a fishing trip, the little boy on the opposite side of the boat, cast his line and it caught in my eyelid. It didn't catch my eyeball, and really didn't do much damage. It just looked dramatic, and of course, it could have been extremely dramatic.

5.) If I was on death row, and offered a last meal, I would ask for spaghetti with meat sauce.

Okay, now I need to tag five other people to do this. I'll take the easy route and tag my five blogging coworkers, plus my Brit-turned-Aussie-artist friend, Sara. Oops...that's six people.

Double Elephant
Organized Chaos

Kindergarten Chaos
Unlimited
Elementary, My Dear, or Far From It
Blink and Bridges

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG OUCH on the eyelid incident, the back of my legs went all wibbly-wobbly!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember any other litle boys on the boat, but that sure wasn't me.

Anonymous said...

You met M in a cave? That sounds like an interesting story....
And the eyelid thing, eeerggh I think I just threw up in my mouth a little when I think of him yanking the line back.
I'm fond of the worms in my soil too, and always feel bad when my spade, well, you know....
This whole conversation is making me sick to my stomach.

Snippety Gibbet said...

Hiya Brother Kingfish. It was Scotty F. You were but a wee five and a half year old, and probably not yet casting.