Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wasting Away Again in Snippyville


Today was my last day at school for the 2007-08 school year. While I was listening to a required online training video for Sexual Harassment and Discrimination this morning, I snipped this Artist's Trading Card. (Evidently, I put more of my attention into the snipping than I did the training video. I failed a couple of the questions on the quiz and had the pleasure of watching those sections of the video again.)
,

When my colleagues asked the obligatory, "Are you going anywhere this summer?", I had no exotic answer. I will be going on a backpacking trip to West Virginia soon, which I am excited about, but we do that all the time. Mostly, I will be spending time downstairs in Snippyville.

2 comments:

mayaluna said...

The exotic art that comes out of Snippyville makes me want to come for a vacation there! Congratulations on the beginning of your summer break!

Susan Tuttle said...

Your talents for these are amazing!

So funny that you mentioned me doing a B&B - hubbie and I considered it once, and than I realized I'd be cleaning toilets and the idea quickly dissolved - lol.

Susan
xo