I'm still playing around with the Artist Trading Cards. It's more of an impetice do some snipping as anything else. I did the crooked man from the nursery rhyme again, trying to add more tiny texture. The dancing fairies were an attempt to do tiny detail as well.
When I finished the fairy one, I had to trim the mat board on which it was attached. When I decided I had botched the trimming, and was going to remove the snip from the board, I discovered that I had smushed all up the top border of the snip. So, off with it's head, so to speak. I just removed the top border....and only cursed a wee tiny bit.