Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Superstar House


I made myself put away the rubics cube of electronics I'm trying to put together, and gave myself some craft time. I'm having so much fun that it will be hard to do the things I need to do before Mark comes home. (i.e. change from my pajamas, shower, think about dinner.....)
Once I started constructing this house, time started flying by. I love sitting at my desk and playing with paper. It's just the most pleasant thing. There are some surprises I want to add to the inside of this house, but I'm not sure yet if they will work. I'll let you know.

This house is for a little blogger friend of mine who starts the process of getting a bone marrow transplant next week. As a Mommy/ Grandma/Teacher, that just about rips the heart right out of my chest. I have her blog listed on the right, but here it is again: http://imacraftartist.blogspot.com/







No comments: